• Report: #219461

• Submitted: Tue, November 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 07, 2006

• Reported By:baldwin New York
Dish Network
dishnetwork.com Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.

Dish Network - Echo Star ripoff They should be ashamed Englewood Colorado

I cancelled my service with Dish Network. They charged $156.77 to my credit card. However, they refuse to issue me a statement of the charges. I have called repeatedly to obtain a copy of my final bill. They give me a forward and simple answer of no bill will be sent.

It is my opinion that if you can't issue a statement of the charges, then you shouldn't charge my card. How dare them! I have called my credit card to dispute this matter. In addition, I need to be filing a complaint with the BBB. However, I don't think they are even registered with the BBB.

Thanks for listening.

Baldwin, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2006 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Englewood-Colorado/Dish-Network-Echo-Star-ripoff-They-should-be-ashamed-Englewood-Colorado-219461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network