Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Mon, June 23, 2014

• Reported By: Joseph — Ventura California
Dish Network
Po Box 9040 Littleton, Colorado USA

Dish Network DISH Network, LLC BBB MEMBER: NO CONTACT: Mr. Charles McKay ADDRESS: PO Box 9040 Littleton, Colorado 80160-9040PHONE: 866 406-0125 Trapping Me Littleton Colorado

I was not allowed to adjust my future bill.
I have been a loyal non contract member of Dish for quite a long time now. I chose to not be under a contract so in case things got tough I would be able to work things out financially.

Unfortunately Dish network would rather have me cancel my account, rather then offer me the option to lower my bill by deducting unnecessary channels like "Showtime" for this specific "FUTURE" billing cycle. I felt like I was trapped. I just bought all of their equipment outright, so I would not have to rent theirs. Now they are saying sorry you have to cancel or pay what you paid last month.

I can't imagine how many people this is happening too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Littleton-Colorado-80160/Dish-Network-DISH-Network-LLC-BBB-MEMBER-NO-CONTACT-Mr-Charles-McKay-ADDRESS-PO-Box-1156804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network