Complaint Review: Dish Network

Meridian, Colorado USA
  • Phone: 800-333-3474
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Dish Network DishDish TV Unwarranted charges and unwarranted reporting of unpaid account to credit bureaus Meridian Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

While trying to swap out a HD receiver, Dish charged my account approximately $300.00 for a non-returned receiver, the shut my service off. I called in with UPS tracking # and they turned it back on. A few days latre they shut it off again, then again. They said they never received the equipment, even though I had proof of delivery from UPS. I kept payng my monthly service , but not the extra $300.00. I have called no less than 10-12 times always with a new rep who was "So Sorry" I finally cancelled my service due to this terrible service and requested a final bill which never came. After two more calls, they sai it would be mailed out within a couple days. I received the final bill on a Friday and a account "write-off" on Saturday, I called to question and the rep said " no, it wasnt' written off to a  collection agency when in fact it was. I continued to call talking to "supervisors who continued to lie to me and promise to correct their error, I finally asked for a written reversal of the negative credit report and Said I would sign and send in my payment for the final bill. They refused, even though it was their mistake. Sixty (60) days from my return of their equipment (UPS tracking shows delivery on 9/11/13) they now AGAIN say they never got the second receiver even after I gave them tracking info and addedv another $250.00 to what they say I owe. After HOURS on the phone talking to supervisors. they refuse to admit any error and hung up on me.Worst, most unprofessional company I ever dealt with!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Meridian-Colorado/Dish-Network-DishDish-TV-Unwarranted-charges-and-unwarranted-reporting-of-unpaid-account-1100313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Cody,

I came across your post and would like to look into this situation for you if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com!  Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.