Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Tue, May 25, 2010

• Reported By: SJ — Gladwin Michigan United States of America
Dish Network
Dish Network Palatine, Illinois United States of America

Dish Network Did not disclose processing fee in ad 49.99 additional. they quoted one price and after signing two year contract charged additional money on bill. I will be cancelling my contract as soon as it is up Palatine, Illinois

I will be cancelling my contract with Dish Network as soon as contract is completed.

Dish Network does not disclose all the costs when quoting monthly fees. First off there ad said $19.99 a month no additional fees. I wanted local stations which I realized were an additional charge of $5.00 no problem, so I ordered the service. Once you order they give you to another person who takes all the information as to address and set up date and then they proceed to tell you there is a $49.99 processing fee, (not disclosed in ad). I did have that fee waived, and signed up for 4TVs and two boxes for $37.99 a month. When I received my bill it was for $46.73 I called company and they said nothing they can do, again it's hidden fees they do not disclose, and your stuck with them for two years.

I will let everyone know what I think of Dish Network and there shady dealings.

Say No to Dish Network!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2010 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Palatine-Illinois-60055/Dish-Network-Did-not-disclose-processing-fee-in-ad-4999-additional-they-quoted-one-pric-607018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network