Complaint Review: Dish Network

Dish Network
9601 S. Meridian Blvd englewood, Colorado United States of America

Dish Network Social Fraud englewood, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: ID Theft

One day in April of last year I was notified by a collection agency that I owed dish network money. I have never open a Dish Network Account and was shocked I later found out from a sales person on accident that dish network had allowed someone to use my social with their name to open up an account with their company. Just yesturday I called and found out from a manager that they did do a credit check and it came back as not a match and she does not know why they was allowed to open that type of account when they was not suppose to. I am look for individuals that have the samething happen to them to join me in a lawsuit against dish network for allowing fraudulat activaties with their company they have to be held accountable for their employees action. I also came accross one of their sales agent online that was telling me that I could get a better deal using my spouse information and after I told her I would have to call in after I spoken to my husband. She goes on to tell me I will have to do everything over again that she can wait while I call him and then she will use his information to get a better deal. I feel that is illegal because even though i am his spouse i have no right to give anyone permission to run his credit especially since I have no power of attoerny. I am look for people to join me in a class action suit if your interested please email me at suedishnetwork@gmail.com thank you. Only seriouse emails please!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/englewood-Colorado-80112/Dish-Network-Social-Fraud-englewood-Colorado-888290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

ID Theft

AUTHOR: Mark H DISH - (USA)

Hello, my name is Mark and I work for DISH. We are sorry to hear that you are a victim of ID Theft. I would be happy to place you in contact with the correct department at DISH so they can provide you with the information needed to clear this up. Please email me and provide your name and contact number so that we can assist you with this.

Mark Haakenson