• Report: #942099

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: BJ — Bethlehem Pennsylvania United States of America
Dish Network

Dish Network Came to my house to install service, did not finish have to come back tomorrow. Told them that they did not complete the work. Asked me to sign, did not tell me that it was a 24 month agreement. Wa , Internet

Dish came to my house today. First hooper didn't work. Had to leave to get another one and come back. Returned, hooked everything up, except the wireless network would not work. Said he would have to come back tomorrow and drill a hole in our floor to connect it. Asked me to sign his mini computer. I stated that the entire install was not complete and that I was not happy with the channels that are not HD. They look funny. Stated, I was not sure I wanted Dish. He told I had 10 days to decide if I wanted to keep it. I thought I was signing to confirm he was at my house FOREVER(4 hours).
I called Dish as soon as he left and said I wasn't happy with the picture on none HD channels and did not think I wanted to keep Dish. Apparently I signed an agreement for 24 months and there is not a 10 day grace period. They REFUSE to honor their 100% satisfaction guarantee. Still going to fight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/internet/Dish-Network-Came-to-my-house-to-install-service-did-not-finish-have-to-come-back-tomorr-942099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network