Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: Mamie Jackson — Severna Park Maryland United States of America
Dish Network

Dish Network Cancelled my service 3 months ago, I was told I would receive a refund of $17.00, which I though it should be more because you pay the service one month in advance. I have not receive anything from th p.o.box 9040 Littleton Colorado., Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Social Media Representative

Cancelled cable service 3 months ago, was told I should receive a $17.00 credit. I disagreed because my cable service was paid a month in advance. when I didn't receive the credit  I wrote the company to see if they had sent mu refund, I have not received a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/internet/Dish-Network-Cancelled-my-service-3-months-ago-I-was-told-I-would-receive-a-refund-of-1-870970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Social Media Representative

AUTHOR: CheriT @ DISH - (USA)

I would be happy to review your account and see why you have not received your refund of $17. Please feel free to contact me here or email me directly at Cheri.Torres@Dish.com with your account number or phone number or phone number on the account so that I can further assist you. Thank you.

Cheri Torres