Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: kent h — dallas Texas
Dish Network
Internet USA

Dish Network DUMP DISH NETWORK. I MOVED AND THERE'S A $100 FEE. WON'T LET ME CANCEL EVEN WITH NO SIGNAL Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Social Media Representative

I had dish network in east texas but moved to Dallas to an apartment. Once I moved then I found out there is a $100 moving fee. I also mentioned to them that in my apartment you could not get a signal because there's a building and a tree blocking my direct south. They still would not let me cancel the contract. They really must be hard up for money. Tell everyone you know don't do dish network.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/internet/Dish-Network-DUMP-DISH-NETWORK-I-MOVED-AND-THERES-A-100-FEE-WONT-LET-ME-CANCEL-EVEN-1048049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Social Media Representative

AUTHOR: CheriT @ DISH - ()

Hi, my name is Cheri Torres and I work on the Social Media Team at DISH. I can definitely understand your frustration with this situation. The cancellation fee is a valid fee because you did agree to keep the service for 24 months. I would be more than happy to review your account and see what I can do to help. Can you please send me an email at Cheri.Torres@Dish.com with your account information? Thank you.

Cheri Torres