Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: kcs7272 — West Newton Pennsylvania United States of America
Dish Network

Dish Network Dish, EchoStar, DishStar DIsh Network uses false advertisement deceptive practices and breaks every verbal agreement Internet

I just got off of the phone with Dish Network. Cancelled my service yesterday 5 months in. There is supposed to be a termination fee of $10 per month even though I feel they broke the contract by verbally promising things and not delivering as well as dropping stations in a package that I specifically bought for those stations..

Anyways since I was 5 months down out of 24 at $10 a month early termination fee I should be looking at $190. plus I had a $67 credit so thats $123. Well according to there crazy gorilla math I owe $352 They told me there is another cancellation fee added on for, get this, canceling my FREE HD FOR LIFE!.

They are charging me an additional fee for canceling a FREE service! and they are taxing the fees! On top of that they are charging me $17 per box to send their equipment back!

Can you say RIP OFF SWITCH AND BAIT MOBSTER TACTICS?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/internet/Dish-Network-Dish-EchoStar-DishStar-DIsh-Network-uses-false-advertisement-deceptive-pr-911238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network