Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: ripoffartist — PITTSBURG California United States of America
Dish Network

Dish Network Dish Network is a Fraud Internet

Dish Network is a Fraud, or should i say false advertisement.I signed up for dish through a promotion. Promotion starting from $19.99  and up,I signed up for the $39.99 a month with HBO,CENIMAX, SHOWTIME,AND STARZ free for 3months.However every month I'm calling regarding my bill being twice as much.Each customer service person told me something different. When i looked at my bill i was being charged the regular price of$59.99 a month.Every month my bill as been $100 plus.I was told that i was being charged for the equipment every month and for Hd.Things that were suppose to be free and also after the 3months was up they were charging me full price for movie channels that i canceled.Which explain why the bill was never $39.00,and they charge a month ahead of time.Which was not disclosed when signing up. I'm so dissatisfied i can scream because on top of that they lock you in a 2yr agreement so if you try to cancel they would charge $200plus just to cancel.I'm so upset and feel its wrong how they can be so dishonest just to get customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/internet/Dish-Network-Dish-Network-is-a-Fraud-Internet-958902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network