Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Jomary Rodriguez Rivera — ADJUNTAS Other Puerto Rico
Dish Network

Dish Network dish offers a gift card of $200 and only give me $50, I call to costumer service and the supervisor tell me that this offer never exist. Internet, Internet

Hi! My problem is that I buy a TV in kmart. I received a promotion that tell me that If I take a new contract of 24 months, I received a Kmart Gift Card of $200. Finally today I receive my gift card but only $50. I call client service of Dish and a supervisor tell me that this offer never exist. I feel bad because I`m not a  liar and that supply was offered me. If this situation is not resolved I will go to the last consequences and I will do the complaints may be necessary to resolve this to me because I'm no liar. I work hard and do not ask anything for free but if I made ??a offer must meet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/internet/Dish-Network-dish-offers-a-gift-card-of-200-and-only-give-me-50-I-call-to-costumer-ser-892663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network