Complaint Review: Dish Network

Dish Network

Dish Network does NOT HONOR its agreements, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: agreement

*UPDATE Employee: kilroy

Dish Network customer service agent made agreement with me in 2012 for specific amount of billing for 2013. Dish has refused to honor that agreement, they considered that "chat" in 2012 as a new contract (I have been with Dish since 2003) and offered to bill me $192.xx "early termination fee" when I told them to disconnect.

I downgraded to the lowest level and will ditch Dish at the first opportunity. It will still cost me about $525 that I do not want to spend with them. Dish is the rip-off outfit that they accuse Direct TV of being.  Stay away from Dish Network!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/internet/Dish-Network-does-NOT-HONOR-its-agreements-Internet-1014793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

agreement

AUTHOR: Mike H. DISH - (USA)

Hi kilroy, my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. I apologize for the experience you've had. I'd like to try and help. To better assist you, would you send me an e-mail with the phone number on the account? My e-mail is [email protected]

kilroy

AUTHOR: Mike H. DISH - (USA)