Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Tumaini — Durham North Carolina
Dish Network
p.o. box 9033 littleton, Colorado United States of America

Dish Network I am being charged cancelletion fee for service that was never connected. littleton, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: I'd like to help you

Back in November I decided to try dish network services after they told me that they cold provide me with a bundle service that includes cable, internet and home phone. One of their guys came over and set up the cable service and told me somebody else will come to set up internet and phone later. I waited for 3months with no lack of anybody showing up to set those services up. I got tired of waiting and decided to call and cancelled my bundle order. Then I was told they will charge me cancelletion fees. My issue is, how would they charge cancelletion fee on incomplete work. The people are terrible. I think this is party of their business strategy and somebody need to teach them a lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/littleton-Colorado-80160/Dish-Network-I-am-being-charged-cancelletion-fee-for-service-that-was-never-connected-li-1039863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

I'd like to help you

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Tumaini,

After going over your post, I'd appreciate it if you could please email me your account or phone number so I can have a look at the whole situation to get it cleared up.  My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to the opportunity of resolving this for you!