Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Octavia — Louisburg North Carolina
Dish Network
Nationwide USA

Dish Network Dish TV Taking money without authorization for someone else delinquent acct. Nationwide Nationwide

I was setting up my home phone and internet services through Century Link through a 3rd party vendor after getting my lights cut on through Progress Energy and Dish TV took it among they self to take 112.47 off my card that's in my name to pay my Fiance mothers bill which is no way linked to me at all and now they are still taking fee's off my card I do not wish to have service with any cable provider especially DISH TV could you guys please help me investigate this they keep saying I made a online acct. Now I talked with them today and they told me the previous agent put in the wrong code last week and now I have to wait an additional 3-5 days so that total up to 10 days my money is gone I have no way to take care or handle my other bills which is causing late fee's and other things that needed to be done in my personal life could you please help me! I would like to have legal actions taking on this matter!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/nationwide/Dish-Network-Dish-TV-Taking-money-without-authorization-for-someone-else-delinquent-acct-1153503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network