Complaint Review: Dish Professionals - Dish Network

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2007

• Reported By:American Fork Utah
Dish Professionals - Dish Network
8034 South State Midvale, Utah U.S.A.

Dish Professionals - Dish Network unprofessionals ripoff Midvale Utah

After having a bad experience with the install and the installer taking way to long to instal I was told I had three days to decided it I wanted to keep the dish what I was not told was that dish professionals is not the same as dish network.

I decided to cancel and found out that the three days only applied to dish network. They would not let me cancel even though I called with in the day after they installed and they tried to bill my credit card over $600.00 dollars.

I tried to talk with them and they were rude and said nothing other than well you should have read the contract. Yes I should have not realizing that, that is the only way dishonest bad companies can get and keep customers since they have no service ability I just want people to stay far, far away from this company

American Fork, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2007 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Professionals-Dish-Network/Midvale-Utah-84047/Dish-Professionals-Dish-Network-unprofessionals-ripoff-Midvale-Utah-1029001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Professionals - Dish Network