Complaint Review: Dish TV / Dish Net

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: RJKellerJr — Franklin New Jersey
Dish TV / Dish Net
Palentine, IL Palentine, Illinois USA

Dish TV / Dish,They forged Documents Net Mike Garcia, Paul Martin, Shawn Kozlowski They Forge Documents Palentine Illinois

I have been the victim of the same complaints as everyone else.  But get this!  The installing tech actually forged my initials on the Agreement contract!  They never mentioned this "Anytime" stipulation which basically means after a set amount of time on the Internet, they knock you back to slower than dial-up speed for the rest of that month!  Mike Garcia claims I was told about this {If I had been, I woud have told the tech to UNINSTALL everything and get the hell out of house!}.  It's like AOL 25 years ago!  You'd pay $25 a month and get like 10 hours on-line!

So check your contracts!  As mine was forged, no way can they hold me to the "early termination" fees.  I've already filed a complaint to the BBB and will pursue lititagion if they don't fix this matter and FAST!

Oh, and they also lie about the channels you can get to get you to switch to them.  I left DirecTV for Dish only because they said I'd still get all of my NY sports teams and I get none.  Offered me a $10/month credit which is laughable!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-TV-Dish-Net/Palentine-Illinois-60094/Dish-TV-DishThey-forged-Documents-Net-Mike-Garcia-Paul-Martin-Shawn-Kozlowski-They-F-1068489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish TV / Dish Net