Complaint Review: Dish network

• Reported By: CrystalD2013 — Ocala Florida
Dish network
Dish Network Corporation 9601 S Meridian Blvd Englewood, Colorado USA

Dish network Paying for internet that does not work Englewood Colorado

Extremely disappointed with DishNet!
I am paying for the fastest internet they offer which is $59.99! and I cant even use it properly. I can't use my netflix or Skype and those are the only two things I use. I currently have a bundle and wanted to remove the DishNet since it does not work and they want to charge me $350!!!!! I've had technical guys come to my house to fix the problem and it still does not work, I've tried calling dish to get their help and all they say is " you Internet is working properly"
Very very frustrated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-network/Englewood-Colorado-80112/Dish-network-Paying-for-internet-that-does-not-work-Englewood-Colorado-1163324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish network