Complaint Review: Dish network

Dish network
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Dish network Dish tv Stay at home mom still waiting Internet Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

*Author of original report: Still waiting absolutely disgusting

To start, I'm teaching my children not to lie as I am lied to everytime I speak to someone from dish. I called aug 6 to start service, which I was very excited about since I am home all day with 3 kids. I thought I got some great deals. But now I see it is for a price.

it is aug 28th and I have been "bumped" 5 times now. I NEVER receive a call letting me know that it has been rescheduled. Now I am waiting till the 11th to be I'm sure "bumped" again. Everytime I call I get the same song and dance. My parents and grandparents have dish and because of my family waiting for almost a month to installed are thinking about going to direct tv. I have spoke with them and yes more expensive but they also said 4 days would be the longest I wait.

I still do not understand why I am getting the run around. No one is a help now I get to sit for 2 weeks again without tv. They need better techs and customer service I'm very disappointed in the customer service,and lies. Why should I keep being "bumped" what's the purpose of a scheduled date if there is no intentions on coming??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-network/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Dish-network-Dish-tv-Stay-at-home-mom-still-waiting-Internet-Nationwide-1080322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Wbdst7,

I apologize to hear about this and would be more than happy to assist you in getting resolved once and for all!  I know how aggravating that runaround has to be and if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com, I'd love to take a look at our options!

Still waiting absolutely disgusting

AUTHOR: Wbdst7 - ()

It is sept.11 and still have not been installed. Always the same lies. They claim to try to call me but yet I never get a call unless its from the automated caller to confirm. I have never in my life been so disgusted by a service. The BBB needs to get involved And see what is really going on. Good luck to anyone stupid enough to go with dish. My advice don't waste your time. They are ignorant and lie. Disgusting lying low life's at dish!!!!