• Report: #919437

• Updated: Sun, July 29, 2012

• Reported By: joalva — garland Texas United States of America
Dish network
po box 105169 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Dish network cable satellite service continued crooked ppv billing w/o use atlanta, Georgia

Dish netwk is constantly falsifying ppv billing on my acct as to why any maxed increase in my bal monthy. my family dn even use the ppv, I advised to have a lock on ppv and was told it was put w/o any addtl charge and yet charges continue and then my acct is not noted as to when i called to have the block placed; i am on auto billing so DN feels the authority to just bill as they please; I finally gave up with DN crooked billing and told them to cancel my serv immed now because I cancelled CS refused to have my bal looked into for any wrong charges plus say i am resp for fees to retrn their equip.  that is bull; i pd for my contract to be setup ; DN is ripoff after ripoff  liers n scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-network/atlanta-Georgia-30348-5169/Dish-network-cable-satellite-service-continued-crooked-ppv-billing-wo-use-atlanta-Geo-919437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish network