Complaint Review: Dish network

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Fckdish — Bronx New York United States of America
Dish network
Www.dishnetwork.com Internet United States of America

Dish network Dish Latino Charged me extra for canceling my contract after ive paid 300 dollars that was supposedly the a one time payment Bronx, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: May I Help?

Dish network is total bs.
Their cable suck. It's low quality and the Internet is super slow. I can't believe them bastards are over charging after I payed 300 dollars. Plus a bill of 53 dollars. Mind you I only lasted a month with this stupid company. I HATE IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-network/internet/Dish-network-Dish-Latino-Charged-me-extra-for-canceling-my-contract-after-ive-paid-300-dol-938160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish network

May I Help?

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - (USA)

Fkdish,

I'd like to help with the issue you posted as I found it interesting and want to get it looked at!  What did/are you paying $300 for?  What would be a big help is for you to email me your account number so I can look over it and see exactly what we have going on.  My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I appreciate your efforts!