Complaint Review: Dish network

• Submitted: Wed, May 25, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 26, 2011

• Reported By: dwjw — abilene Texas United States of America
Dish network

Dish network auto pay disclosure they don't tell you, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dan seems to be a busy guy

*Author of original report: auto pay disclosure dish network doesn't tell you

*UPDATE Employee: Autopay issues

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2011 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-network/internet/Dish-network-auto-pay-disclosure-they-dont-tell-you-Internet-732990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish network

Dan seems to be a busy guy

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Maybe he could use some help in the damage control dept?

auto pay disclosure dish network doesn't tell you

AUTHOR: dwjwvaughn - (USA)

I am wanting to tell the world about a little problem that Dish Network has caused me. On May 21, 2011 I called the company to have my bill put off for 7 days i am on unemployment and did not have the monies in my account to pay my bill. i spoke with a represenative and her supervisor both explained my situation and they both said that would be fine and removed the autopay from my account. On may 22, 2011 my account was charged for 60.98 not even the entire bill they left with an outstanding balance. So of course i was hit with an overdaft fee. Money that i do not have. There is a disclosure that they do not tell you about. It works like this. You have to give them 7 days notice of any change to your billing or they will take out the monthly charges only leaving you in financial straights regardless if you can pay it or not. They do not care about their customers and are always gonna get theirs regardless.

Autopay issues

AUTHOR: DanB@Dish Network - (USA)

Hello! My name is  Dan Busa with DISH Network Customer Support. I have read your post and would like to help! If this has not been resolved please e.mail me at: Daniel.Busa@DISHNetwork.com

Daniel Busa