Complaint Review: Dish network

Dish network
1200 washington Nationwide United States of America

Dish network Dish Billing IVR Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: BIlling IVR

Today I encounted outsourcing and bad customer service with DISH network. I asked about my bill and it went nowhere. Last week I called the Dish IVR to pay my bill it said 50.26 so I went ahead and paid it. I thought it was correct because the IVR told me what to pay. Well today I recieved and email that said I owed 95.14. I asked why so high I was told I mis-paid last time by 1.17. I asked what I should pay every month and was told 72.70. I spoke with a CSR and she could not understand my frustration I said  "If the IVR told me to pay 50.26 I paid it if it said 72.70 I would have paid that why was the IVR is wrong ??" I was told I recieved a credit and that the IVR update daily thats why it was not 72.70 I said "I can't trust the IVR to ever be correct" I then spoke with (Alice ) a manager who kept reading the script and said that she had never seen the IVR have a problem. She also hung up on me. She was no help . I feel I cannot trust DISH I will pay the 95.14 but who can truely know what the correct the bill should be.

The conversation today left a very bad taste towards Dish I don't see how they get good customer servcie ratings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2011 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-network/nationwide/Dish-network-Dish-Billing-IVR-Nationwide-715683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish network

BIlling IVR

AUTHOR: BeckiB@Dish Network - (USA)

Hello david, my name is Becki Barned, with DISH Network. I do apologize for the frustrations with the IVR. I would be happy to assit you and review your bill. You can email me at becki.barned@dishnetwork.com! Thank you!

Becki Barned