Complaint Review: DishNetwork Tv

• Reported By:
DishNetwork Tv
Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

DishNetwork Bad Service - Reported them to BBB but NO response

I have been a dishnetwork subscriber for almost 3 years,I purchased a new home and had a new Dish500 installed and had bad reception and all I got was the weather was the cause and rude people that I spoke with at there customer service.I reported them to BBB on 12/2/01 in denver,co but have not recieved any response from dishnetwork or BBB.I cancelled my programing and was told I would be billed for service on contract.I never signed contract for yearly service and feel that I am being used by this company for profit... Thank You for the chance to voice my concerns... Mike

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Dish Network

Also, before you think about using the BBB Click here to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB Better Business Bureau's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DishNetwork-Tv/Denver-Colorado/DishNetwork-Bad-Service-Reported-them-to-BBB-but-NO-response-10022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DishNetwork Tv