Complaint Review: DishNetwork

DishNetwork
Dishnetwork.com Nationwide U.S.A.

DishNetwork Payment Problems Internet, National

*Consumer Comment: Dish Network - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE & lies

This company doesnot keep up to date with their billing/payment information. I have paid my bill (zero Balance Now) and a week later they have not cleared my account to allow me to order pay-per-view shows.

Ronald
Roseville, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2007 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DishNetwork/nationwide/DishNetwork-Payment-Problems-Internet-National-246144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DishNetwork

Dish Network - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE & lies

AUTHOR: D To The X - (U.S.A.)

Just want to comment on the fact that you are right about them not having their stuff together. They absolutely had my bill so messed up every month, I got so sick & tired of having to call them and deal with different reps who, by the way, were absolutely rude and uncaring.

I am convinced all this company cares about is your money, and nothing else. They certainly don't care about the customers who PAY that money. I switched. I got plum away from Dish Network. I hated their guts. So far so good. I hope things stay good with my new satellite company. I'd never go back to Dish Network again, never, never, never.

Sometimes it's hard to get rid of these companies though, cause there's not always a "choice" of other providers. That's when it's real sad when you don't have anyone else to buy the product from, so you're stuck. And these companies know it too. That's why they treat ya like CRAP, cause they know you're stuck like chuck.