• Report: #195861

• Submitted: Sat, June 10, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 10, 2006

• Reported By:memphis Tennessee
Dishnet
5701 Santa Fe Drive Littleton, Colorado U.S.A.

Dishnet ripoff Littleton Colorado

i had dishnet satellite services, then i moved across the street they said no charge for transferring services. then charge me for new satellite. upon installing services in new home i did not have phones put in yet. i was charged for that then when phones were installed still was charged they had put in faulty lines. they still was charging me. then it snowed no service tell me to go on roof to clear, i am totally disabled single parent and a woman. i cannot climb roofs. so after poor service i cancelled then next thing i know they take out $221.00 out of my account without my approval, i am on ssi i did not have money in my account but had already wrote checks to pay my bills all my checks bounced, they have never talk to me or wrote me about this bill. now they tell me to send back receivers as well as go on roof to remove parts. i do have proof of that because the instuctions tell me to go on roof. i cannot buy me and my little boy food nor did i have enough to buy my medicine. you cannot get their services without credit or debit cards. they will use these cards and take out whatever they want. they should be stopped!!!

Sherry
memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2006 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dishnet/Littleton-Colorado-80120/Dishnet-ripoff-Littleton-Colorado-195861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dishnet