Complaint Review: Dishnet

• Reported By: Teresa — Sanford North Carolina United States of America
Dishnet
POBOX 105169 Internet United States of America

Dishnet Bad service Internet

Dishnet offers this very nice package to get you over to their service but once I switched the problems began.  The receiver I had would cause the picture to be frozen or choppy and the audio missing.

They sent a new one but the same problem existed.I reported it and they sent out a technician to address the issue.  That also did not resolve the issue.  Recording programs was a nightmare as you would miss bits and pieces of the program.

After having enough I cancelled the service.  With a $102.96 credit to my account the cancellation fees started.  They charged me to return their bad equipment receivers and parts of the dish which was mounted on my house.

By the time they finished adding up their fees they charged me $291.87.  Of course I still have not received a statement addressing where even with the $315 cancellation fee and my $102.96 credit I still owed them $291.87.

Bad service and you get what you pay for.  I do not recommend Dishnet at all.  Be aware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 05:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dishnet/internet/Dishnet-Bad-service-Internet-890920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dishnet