- Report: #261506
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dishnetwork Echostar Sattelite L.L.C Dish
Dishnetwork Echostar Sattelite L.L.C Dish9601 S Meridian Blvd Nationwide U.S.A.
Dishnetwork Echostar Sattelite L.L.C Dish Dishnetwork, DISH, ECHOSTAR, SATELLITE, DISH, RIP OFF, HATE, CHARGED, BANK ACCOUNT, RIPPED OFF, WORST, BAD, RUDE, MEAN Englewood Nationwide
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: @hatterasatheart - Dorothy Responding
*Consumer Comment: Avoid DISH NETWORK; my experience and adivce to all
*Consumer Comment: military leave
*UPDATE Employee: Worst Customer Service, eh?
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Fair, but incomplete.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. To get anything done at dishnetwork, (really get anything done) you will need to get to the Executive Resolution Team, aka ERT, this is the team that has been set up by the company to avoid lawsuits and complaints to the BBB and Attorney General. This particular group of individuls have been given the athuority to make any change to any customers account as they see fit. So when they tell you "no one can do what you are asking for, its bull s*@! they can do it. When you are speaking to a supervisor or manager from the 1-800-333-3473 just let them know that you are filing a complaint with the BBB attorney general, and like a magic word they will ask you o hold then you will be connected with an executive.
2. Cancelation fees: There are several ways to get cancelation fees waived, one of the fastest ways, would be to have someone call in on your behalf and speak to an executive resolution specialist, let them know that you(the account holder has passed away) and that the account needs to be canceled.
They will immediately say they are sorry for there loss, because they are mandated to say this, then they will proceed to cancel the account and waive the cancelatin fee, all you will need to do is send back the receievers and remote controls, let them know you cant get the "lnbf" from the dish because it is dangerous, they will waive the lnbf charge and you wont have to return it, they will not ask you for a death certificate, unless you ask for more than 30 days of time without service, whaich means you state the account holder passed away more than 30days ago and you dont want to pay for those services, so dont ask for more than 30days of time without service. You can also have your cancelation fee waived if you are in the military and are moving, or being deployed out of state. You might get the hard a*s on the phone who truly belives that they are an executive for the company and will make your life miserable, if you get one of these a holes dont pay any mind to them immeditaely ask for there supervisor, and if they state there is no supervisor available dont belive them, even though they will have someone call you within 72 hours, there is ALWAYS someone avilable to take the call above them.
3. Debit/Credit Card Unathorized Charges: When you signed up for dish they asked you for a credit or debit card, they will save this credit card in there system, if for some reason you receiver needs to be replaced due to technical failiure and ups looses the package or you dont get it back to them on time the will automatically charge you wether you authorized it or not, if you cancela your account and you have a contract, if you wait for return boxes/labelsand they never send them to you you will be charged automatically. They will then let you know that they have the right to charge you based on the resedential agreement/contract, bull*!@ they are attempting to shut u up, ask them to send it to you in the meantime let your financial institution that you would like yo dispute the charges, if possible cancel or change your card number ASAP, if you do get charged and u request a contract and they can provide a valid one, which happens more than 83% of the time, then they will need to refund your money and cover any overdraft or over the limit fees.
4. Deceptive sales practices: Most sales for dishnetwork are made by retailers, and or sales partners...dont ever set up through a retailer or sales partner all they care about is commision and will say anything to get you signed up and installed, after all once you are under a contract you either pay the huge fee or you stay and thats all dishnetwork cares about.
Always call through the 800 # and explain your story to as many people as possible, and ask for credits everytime you call back you will get a diffrent center and they will give you diffrent credits, if you are still not happy ask for a supervisor then a manager, well speaking to one of them mention "BBB OR ATTORNEY GENERAL, they will transfer you to the executive office immeditaely wethere you are serious or not. Let them know that you have been lied to and you expect for your promised monthly fate to be honored, use this wisely dont try to have all channels for $10 either be resonable but push them to there limits.
There will be more updates to come as soon as my source feeds me more info so stay tuned...
These are the big dogs of the company, always mention them and threaten the employees from the executive office with reporting them to them,(maybe you can even let them know you are recording the conversation for your records)...
Ms. Rachel Dye - Customer Care Manager
Ms. Elizabeth Holcombs - Customer Care
Ms. Marciedes Metzger, General Manager
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Dish Network
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dishnetwork-Echostar-Sattelite-LLC-Dish/nationwide/Dishnetwork-Echostar-Sattelite-LLC-Dish-Dishnetwork-DISH-ECHOSTAR-SATELLITE-DISH-RI-261506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.