• Report: #205373

Complaint Review: Dishnetwork

• Submitted: Wed, August 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 10, 2006

• Reported By:Hope Indiana
P.o. Box 105169 Atlanta Ga. 30348-5169 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Dishnetwork ripoff Atlanta Georgia

Dishnetwork will tell you they bill one month inadvance. And your first month is free so when you get your first bill it is for two months.

When you go to disconnect their services somehow you no longer have the one month that you already paid for.

They will tell you, you still owe for nowever long and when you ask about the month you already paid for they act like they don't know what you are talking about.

I tried for over 20 minutes to disconnect their serves and I never had such a hard time for something so simple.
They almost told me I could not have it cancelled. I finally got angry and said the bill is paid up til such and such date due to the one month pay inadvance, and thats when we wanted it disconnected.Well they didn't disconnect I had to call them two more times. And they said we still owe for that month I said no because they charge for 1 month indvance.

Needless to say they hung up on me. But before they did they said if the bill wasn't paid they would send it to collection.

I have never dealt with a company like this. I would rell everyone I could DO NOT USE DISHNETWORK they are a rip off

Hope, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2006 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dishnetwork/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5169/Dishnetwork-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-205373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dishnetwork