Complaint Review: Dishnetwork

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2002

• Reported By:
Dishnetwork
P.O. Box 7203 Pasadena CA, 91109 U.S.A.

RIP OFF BY DISHNETWORK

I have $110.00 dollars of x rated movies on my bill from Dishnetwork. I have never rented pay per view movies of any kind from them. I don't even have a phone line to my receivers, and I have my ppv blocked. You must have a password to rent them.

I haved called them several times about my bill, and told them at the time these movies were rented I was in Dallas, with my 12 year old daughter. She was having her second major back surgery. There was no one in my house during that week. They say they do not refund ppv movies. I would just like a little justice. I am stressed enough over my daughters surgeries, and then I come home to a $230.00 bill from dishnetwork. Please be careful if you are a dishnetwork customer. I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks Donna

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Dish Network

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dishnetwork/CA-91109-7303/RIP-OFF-BY-DISHNETWORK-14901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dishnetwork