Complaint Review: Dishnetwork

• Submitted: Thu, September 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 21, 2006

• Reported By:oxford Michigan
Dishnetwork
dishnetwork.com Palatine, Illinois U.S.A.

Dishnetwork - Sbc ripoff charged for hd services we didn't recieve Palatine Illinois

sbc dishnetwork satellite, sold me a hd box august13 of 2005 said I would love the the high definition service and charged me 9.99 for a year, the monthly bill kept going up so when my contract was up august of 2006 I decided to go with charter communications much cheaper, charter showed me what hd was all about and it was totally not what dishnetwork had charged me for a year. They gave me a hard time and I told them I would tell the world till the day I die.

Cindy
oxford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2006 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dishnetwork/Palatine-Illinois-60055-0063/Dishnetwork-Sbc-ripoff-charged-for-hd-services-we-didnt-recieve-Palatine-Illinois-212105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dishnetwork