Complaint Review: Dishnetwork

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Jgenta — Garden grove California
Dishnetwork

Dishnetwork Did not refund after service terminated Internet

Dishnetwork makes you pay in advance each month. I terminated my service mid month and returned my equipment as required. After several months I did receive a refund for the balance.

My web aces to my account no longer worked because my service was stopped. When I finally contacted them they have agreed to send my refund, but when I inquired why it was not automatically sent, they stated they could not send a refund without the customer authorization. They do not ask you if you want a refund. I assume they are keeping many people's money who are entitled to refunds. If you changed from dish, make sure you got your money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dishnetwork/internet/Dishnetwork-Did-not-refund-after-service-terminated-Internet-1037730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dishnetwork