Complaint Review: Dishnetwork

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: Don — Lexington Kentucky USA
Main Street Internet United States of America

Dishnetwork Dylan McMichael Very Shrewd individual,Dylan McMichael at Dishnetwork. Meridian Colorado, Internet

This Company has done the same to us as another one who complained  with RIP. We bought dish network satelitte in April of 2011 and dropped it in August because of a better deal with Direct TV. After my wife mailed back all the required items like remote and other accessories, I looked at my bank statement the other morning on my internet checking account to find they also cleaned me out of $364.50. This jerk Dylan McMichael insist that I read to him the fine print. I told him to srcrew off and that he will be hearing from my lawyer in a few days and that he mail me a copy of the disclosure form my wife signed, because she misplaced it. They said it would take 10 to 15 days to mail it. It is something how sneaky this shrewd company and one individual is. He was so arrogant the way he talked on the phone to me. Yes I said it you blustering FOOL!!!! DYLAN McMICHAEL, you idiot!!This company has very poor service and I will spread the word all over the internet and word of mouth. Facebook will be next. Go ahead and sue you smuck. I have my 1st amendment rights you know old BOY....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dishnetwork/internet/Dishnetwork-Dylan-McMichael-Very-Shrewd-individualDylan-McMichael-at-Dishnetwork-Meridia-771250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dishnetwork