Complaint Review: Dishnetwork

• Reported By:Bangs Texas
Dishnetwork
Internet U.S.A.

Dishnetwork ripoff Dallas Texas Internet

I got my dish service though shaws tv in brownwood tx. and they told me that my service would be $19.95 per month for three months. Well that was not true and the installation was free. This was installed in june. In july I get a bill for $16.13. In august I get a bill for $34.04. I called them up and ask what's the deal. The man tells me that I got a two month credit in july that is a very untrue statement. It is not on my bill. I did remind him of there commercial on the net work that they say that cable sucks.

This really sucks.

That is not the case though. I feel that they just right out lied to me and I wonder if they are doing this to every customer they are binding in these contracts.
When I talked to the man on the phone he told me to take this up with shaws. I told him that if I did that they would just direct me back to ya'll so that is why I am sending this note. I hope a lot of people are sending these notices. Maybe someone will staighten this out and make them stand by their promise.

Robert
Bangs, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2005 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dishnetwork/internet/Dishnetwork-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-Internet-154842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dishnetwork