Complaint Review: DiskInternals

• Submitted: Sat, March 12, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 12, 2011

• Reported By: charmie — owosso Michigan United States of America

DiskInternals Plimus TOTAL RIP OFF BUYER BE AWARE, Internet

I wanted to recover pictures off a camera disk.  So I search the web for recovery help and found this company.  So I tried the free trial and I could not get it to work so I figured it was needing the full program to be downloaded.  So, I purchased it and it did not work either.  It kept on stating unknown publisher like these people did not have the right to be letting people download the program.   So, I contacted them many time s and they kept telling me to do this and it still would not work.  So, finally I contacted them and told them I wanted my money refunded.  They are stating there is no quarantee with there programs.   SO BUYER STAY AWAY>>>>>>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2011 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiskInternals/internet/DiskInternals-Plimus-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-BUYER-BE-AWARE-Internet-705320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiskInternals