Complaint Review: Disney Movie Club

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jaclyn — Groveland Massachusetts
Disney Movie Club
www.disneymovieclub.com www.disneymovieclub.com, Select State/Province USA

Disney Movie Club FRAUD illegally charging my credit card at will cannot reach them by phone all automated dont know how to resolve this www.disneymovieclub.com www.disneymovec

I signed up for Disney movie club at the Agreement that I would buy 4 more movies over the course of 2 years. Sounds good. I decline the feature titles ON TIME if I dont want them. Disney then charges my card RANDOMLY and ILLEGALLY for movies I did not order. It clearly states in the terms of agreement, and I quote " You will only be charged for the movies you order plus shipping and processing. We will not charge your credit card until the date of shipment." I have been calling and calling trying to reach someone, no one ever answers, everything is automated. As a last resort I tried to change my card information online but it wont let me. I called my bank to stop payment and they said I have to cancel it with the company directly. I am so mad that these people can just rape my bank account and there is nothing I can do about it. This has to be illegal. They need to be brought down.

A special message for disneymovieclub.com: Thank you so much for that movie I DID NOT order that you charged me $$$35.00 for, havent even opened it, I think it was called the bullshit life of Timothy Green??? And thank you for charging me $$45.00 for the cinderella and the peterpan package that I already owned. And the latest movie that I also did not order, the great and powerful OZ - it just bounced my account the day before pay day so instead of costing me 30, it cost me 57!!!CANT WAIT to GET THAT ONE IN THE MAIL, most expensive one yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** you Disney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disney-Movie-Club-/wwwdisneymovieclubcom-Select-StateProvince/Disney-Movie-Club-FRAUD-illegally-charging-my-credit-card-at-will-cannot-reach-them-by-1059932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disney Movie Club