jumped

• Reported By: Josie — S. Yarmouth Massachusetts United States of America
P.O. Box 8023 Menasha, Wisconsin United States of America

Disney Movie Club Fraudulent Membership Menasha, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Disney Movie Club

Credit card compromised August 2010. Credit card company notified me immediately and issued new card. Two weeks later I received four DVD's from Disney Movie Club which I never ordered, along with membership information. I called credit card company and payment of membership immediately dealt with. I then called DMC, explained the situation, and they told me they would send a prepaid label so I could return the DVD's to them. They apologized and they did give  me email of person or entity who placed the order, and that info given to credit card company that has been investigating the card compromise.
   TDMC sent what I thought was a prepaid label in the mail. I packaged the DVD's and planned to mail them later that day. In the meantime the postmaster delivers another batch of DMC DVD's to my house.

I take the package I prepared to post office to mail, along with today's mailing, and was told that the label they sent wasn't prepaid.

To say I am furious is putting it mildly.

I couldn't find an address online for them so I'm using the post office box that was part of their mailing material.

I'll try the 800 number again.

This is a real scam. Someone is getting credit card info and ordering these DVD's.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2010 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disney-Movie-Club/Menasha-Wisconsin-54952-8023/Disney-Movie-Club-Fraudulent-Membership-Menasha-Wisconsin-644953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club

AUTHOR: Disney Movie Club Member Advocate - (United States of America)

Good day,

I regret the difficulties you have experienced with the Disney Movie Club. I can help you resolve this. Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002 for assistance.

Member Advocate