Complaint Review: Disney Movie Club

PO Box 758 Neenah, Wisconsin United States of America
  • Phone: 18003624587
  • Web:
  • Category:

Disney Movie Club Incompetence in billing, telling me I owe money when I don't Neenah, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Disney Movie Club

I received 6 shipments from this company and returned the final 2 unopened when i realized i did not want to do business with a company like this. I have tried for months to close my account, but they continue to tell me I owe them money. I have sent them copies of my bank records showing the 4 payments i owed them, but they persist. There is very little information on how to contact the company to complain or to resolve this issue. I don't want to have to hire an attorney, but this is ridiculous. Twice I have proven to them of the payments made, and they are even charging me each time they send another bill for something I don't owe. Now they have the audacity to "cancel" my membership, even though I've been trying to cancel it for months!!! I hate this company. They have a nerve using the Disney name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disney-Movie-Club/Neenah-Wisconsin-54957-0758/Disney-Movie-Club-Incompetence-in-billing-telling-me-I-owe-money-when-I-dont-Neenah-Wi-559635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club

AUTHOR: Disney Movie Club Member Advocate - (United States of America)

I'm sorry you are having an issue with the Disney Movie Club, we definitely want to assist you in any way we can. Please call me directly at 800-459-7002 and I would be happy to help you. Thank you!

Member Advocate