Complaint Review: Disney Movie Club

• Submitted: Tue, February 16, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 24, 2010

• Reported By: Krystal — Killeen Texas U.S.A.

Disney Movie Club Sent back movie-says it has not been received Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Disney Movie Club

In December 2009 I received a movie package form the DMC that I did not want. As I had checked my order history and  saw it had been shipped tooo late, I sent back the package within a week of its arrival. This was on December 23, 2009. It is now February 16, 210 and the DMC says they have never received it even though I personally gave it to my mail carier to return. The package had not even been opened as I knew I did not want the movies.

My credit card company refuses to get involved saying that DMC must reverse the charge-DMC says they sent the movie and never got it back. I am not sure what to do now as I cannot ever sems to get a live person who can assist me. Even if they do get the movies back now, I will not get a refund but only a  credit as it is past the 60 day limit.  I am thinking of cancelling my membership and just taking to loss. My advice to anyone who joins is to fulfill the  service agreement and end your membership. You can get the movies much cheaper elsewhere-the deals are not really deals once you pay shipping and handling fees.  All the specials always look good until you start the checkout process and find out you are being charegd very high rates for the movies. It just isn't worth it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disney-Movie-Club/internet/Disney-Movie-Club-Sent-back-movie-says-it-has-not-been-received-Internet-570419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club

AUTHOR: Disney Movie Club Member Advocate - (United States of America)

I am sorry you are experiencing trouble with your Disney Movie Club Membership.  I would be happy to help you with this.  Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002 for assistance.

Thank you!