• Report: #981911

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: sweetmother — Mississauga Ontario Canada
Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club Thieving money grabbers Internet

What a rip off!!!  I ordered movies back in June.  Excited about the "great deal".  Two months pass, no movies.  I call, confirm my name, address etc.  They apologize and say they will resend my package, not to worry my card won't be charged until i receive it.  October comes....still no movies.  Call AND email...same process...same response...should receive by last week in November.  First week of December and I am livid by this point, these movies were supposed to be gifts for christmas.  We go through the process yet again, but low and behold they have the wrong address.  My packages have been shipped there....then they start questioning me when I moved.  I never moved, i have lived in my current household forever! They say they will ship again, I will get my shipment sometime in January, I say HELL NO.  I'm extremely pissed by this point.  Just want it cancelled.  I ask if there is a cancellation fee.  "No Ma'am, your card will not be charged".  Confirm cancellation and thought I was done with them.  Go to pay my credit card, and low and behold what do I see, 3 charges from the Disney club for a grand total of $120.  I call AGAIN and they tell me they never charged my card, I must have them confused with another company and they proceed to hang up on me.  Fortunately my credit card company is willing to refund my money and are going after this company themselves!!  Apparently I'm not the only one of their customers that have issues with them and they are sick of it.  I love Disney but I will never buy their movies from any online site again, and I HIGHLY recommend everyone to STAY AWAY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disney-Movie-Club/internet/Disney-Movie-Club-Thieving-money-grabbers-Internet-981911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disney Movie Club