Complaint Review: Disney Store

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2003

• Reported By:Orange Park FL
Disney Store
DisneyStore.com Internet U.S.A.

I was looking for a video on disneystore.com I preordered it and after I gave all my information a box came up for disney's blast saying as a thank you we want to offer this for free for 3 months, I clicked no. Then i went to go make another order.

After I was done I got on my credit card companies website and saw an order for $49.95, so I called them and asked what is was it was for disney's Blast, so I asked if they had the number and I would call them. When i called I was told that I would have to call my Credit Card Company and have them take it off.

So I called a different number and asked to speak with a manager when Richard got on the phone he told me there was nothing he could he would not give an address or let me speak to another manger. He said I was all he had and he could not assist me. bottom line RIPOFF, I clicked no and they still gave me the product that I have no use for!

Orange Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2003 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disney-Store/internet/Disney-Store-DISNEY-STORE-IS-VERY-SNEEKY-RIPOFF-RIPOFF-RIPOFF-RIPOFF-consumer-fraud-Inter-54905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disney Store