Complaint Review: Disneyland

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Anaheim California
Disneyland
disney.com Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Disneyland Has given me many happy years Anaheim California

*Consumer Comment: NOT the happiest place on earth

Disneyland is THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH. Anyone who does not have a good time at Disneyland has either a very rotten attitude, or went on a very very bad day. As for the comment that started all this, there are days where the park is crowded, but there are also times where characters get to spend quality time with the younger guests. Once when I was younger I skipped all the way down Main Street to the castle with Mickey Mouse. No joke, I have two witnesses. There have also been times where cast members have given us extra rainchecks when a ride broke down because we were so agreeable. That just goes to show that ungrateful guests are the jackasses, not the cast members. So anyone who says Disney is a money hungry corporation is full of crap! We treat the castmembers wrong, we make a big deal over the QUALITY food and apparel, and we are the ones who make our experiences miserable.

Practically raised in disneyland
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disneyland/Anaheim-California/Disneyland-Has-given-me-many-happy-years-Anaheim-California-404071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disneyland

NOT the happiest place on earth

AUTHOR: Lioness - (U.S.A.)

With the number of negative reports posted online, it is a shame that Disneyland can't make their guests feel at home and satisfied. I too had a "really bad day" at Disneyland, and my kids don't want to go there again. It has obviously changed. we went on 1/26/09 so it was recent!

Bad attitudes, rude people. won't go back.