Complaint Review: Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Flowood Mississippi
Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading
934 Plaza Drive Montoursville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-538-7323
  • Web:
  • Category: Library

Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading Has been sending me packages of books that we didn't order and billed us for it even after we returned all books Montoursville Pennsylvania

I have been receiving packages of Disney books for the past couple of months from Disney's Wonderful World of REading (Earlymoments.com). I have never ordered them or even heard of them. My baby barely walks. Why would I order book for a nine year old??? Every single time I received those packages, I mailed them back as return to sender with huge notes that said "never ordered". In total, I have received 4 packages. Today I received a bill which notify me that I have a pass due balance of $34.91 for all those books that were sent to me (which I returned promptly). This is nothing but a huge SCAM! Beware of this scam and do not accept any of this packages.

Flowood, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disneys-Wonderful-World-Of-Reading/Montoursville-Pennsylvania-17754-2400/Disneys-Wonderful-World-Of-Reading-Has-been-sending-me-packages-of-books-that-we-didnt-o-466181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading