Complaint Review: Display Case Art Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: David — Hanoverton Ohio United States of America
Display Case Art Inc.
Internet, Ohio United States of America

Display Case Art Inc. Terrible Work and Scam Artists at Display Case Art(www.displaycaseart.com) Internet, Ohio

*General Comment: My experience with Display Case Art was positive

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: reply to complaint

I am
appalled by my experience with this Display Case Art known as www.displaycaseart.com. First of all,
they seem to be completely disorganized and unprofessional. Darrel needs to get fired. He is unpredictable and seems to be illiteratejust try reading his emails and youll understand why our order is a mess. He is a mess. Long story short, it took over a month for us to receive our baseball display case and it was not even the right one. All of my attempts to resolve the issue with them
did not get me anywhere. Dealing with Darrel is like dealing with a three year old. He does not know his products, policies or how to professionally resolve client complaints. Wow. How are they still in business? Stay away from www.displaycaseart.com Display Case Art company for your own good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Display-Case-Art-Inc/Internet-Ohio-/Display-Case-Art-Inc-Terrible-Work-and-Scam-Artists-at-Display-Case-Artwwwdisplaycasea-1017768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Display Case Art Inc.

#1 General Comment

My experience with Display Case Art was positive

AUTHOR: jericoliz - ()

I just read a negative report on Display Case Art and felt compelled to post one of my own.  I have only dealt with this company once but my experience was very positive.  So much so, in fact, I just looked them up to place a second order which is when I saw the negative report.

When I placed my first order I did so over the phone.   I was greeted by a woman who was extremely helpful and competent.  We discussed the products and she  made some suggestions as to what would best suit my needs.  Please note that my order was a very small one, only a dozen of one item.  I received my order quickly and it was exactly right.  She even included a "freebie" that she thought I might want to try.  While I feel for the person who had the negative experience, I, personally, have no reservations about using this company again.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

reply to complaint

AUTHOR: Darrel - (United States of America)

Hi, this is Darrel Lewis, the above named person in this complaint.  First off, the person making this complaint has never purchased from us.  This person is unhappy because of their poor SEO marketing services that they failed to provide.  Therefore, they want to find a way to make us look bad.  How can I prove this?  For one thing, I'm not the person to reply to any customers problem with a display case.  Also, if a customer received the wrong item, they would contact us and we would make it right.  Which no one has done such a thing.

I would like this person complaining to provide an order number.  Then I could look it up.  But I'm willing to bet they have no such order because they didn't place the order.  When an order is placed or there is a problem with an item, I would never be the one you would speak to.

I'm not going to say I have the greatest typing abilities, but I can get my message through.  This person obviously is lying and trying to hurt Display Case Art's reputation because as mentioned, I do not reply to orders.  This is the first time Display Case Art has had a report and I am willing to bet it came from the company I tried doing business with for our SEO work because of the timing and the name it came from.

The person needs to contact us (which has not been done), so that we can resolve the issue.  As you can see, they keep mentioning my name and cutting me down but they would have never had the opportunity to do so since I have nothing to do with emails and phone conversations for the display cases. The person writing this is unprofessional and did not attempt to resolve my issues, therefore, I feel that I have been the one scammed by his company.