Complaint Review

North Attleboro, Massachusetts United States of America Phone:
5084889074
Category:
Collection Agencies

Dispute Resolution Center - US Cash Net Gerald Wilson This is the second call from a "company" stating that I recieved a cash loan-never heard of US Cash Net North Attleboro, Massachusetts

I was called on 3-14-2013 by a Gerald Wilson with a very foriegn accent who informed me that I was being sued and to hold for his supervisor. I had recieved a call very simular to this a couple of weeks ago and being prior law inforcement I wanted to get as much info as possible. A woman got on the line and told me the same rant I recieved from the prior call that I need to call my lawyer and that they were going to have me arrested. At that time I told her that I new what they were doing and told her I was prior law inforcement and she hung up on me. So I called the number back and got Gerald again and asked what company they represented he stated Dispute Resolution Center on behalf on US Cash Net-whom I have not heard of and I asked where they were located and he told me Franklin Mass. At that time I said thank you for the information and hung up. This is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dispute-Resolution-Center-US-Cash-Net/North-Attleboro-Massachusetts-/Dispute-Resolution-Center-US-Cash-Net-Gerald-Wilson-This-is-the-second-call-from-a-comp-1028670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dispute Resolution Center - US Cash Net

MORE FEATURED REPORTS