Complaint Review: Distinct Advantage - Freedom Gold - Teliflex

• Submitted: Fri, December 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 29, 2006

• Reported By:Pocatello Idaho
Distinct Advantage - Freedom Gold - Teliflex
3303 Seffner Drive Holiday, Florida U.S.A.

Distinct Advantage - Freedom Gold - Teliflex RipOff and not a coincidence! they took over 300 Dollars from me! Holiday Florida

This company told me I was selected for using my checking account online to be a member of some program. They asked me to read them my checking account number and I got suspicious because my husband was already a victim of identity theft. I hung up but they kept calling like 6 times a day! Finally I gave in because they told me that I would not be billed for anything until after 14 days to review the packet. Instead they didn't send it until the day when they were supposed to take my money....coincidence? I think not! They said that their computers said otherwise and they blamed me. They and two other of their branches took over 300 dollars from me and I will only get 60 back. I also lost over 100 dollars in overdraft fees thanks to them! Do Not ever trust Distinct Advantage, they are a bunch of liers and scam artists!

Pocatello, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Distinct-Advantage-Freedom-Gold-Teliflex/Holiday-Florida-34691/Distinct-Advantage-Freedom-Gold-Teliflex-RipOff-and-not-a-coincidence-they-took-over-227804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Distinct Advantage - Freedom Gold - Teliflex