• Report: #207013

• Submitted: Sun, August 20, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 20, 2006

• Reported By:Wattsburg Pennsylvania
Distinct Advantage - Freedom Gold
10500 Ulmerton Rd. Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Distinct Advantage - Freedom Gold ripoff, dishonest company, "products" are a scam! Largo Florida

I reluctantly joined these 2 programs because of the promise of free gasoline. I told them up front that I would be quitting before the 2 weeks time period and I did. My accounts were not charged.

I looked through their "products" which are basically an online shopping guide (nothing I wanted was even there!) and a book of other things you can join like a coupon book program which costs you extra on top of their monthly charges. NOTHING they offer is free!

When I called to cancel, I told them how disappointed I was in the program and that I didn't even send in the 1st free gas ($10) certificate because I knew my membership would be done before it was processed.

"Robin", who WAS very nice, convinced me to send it in anyhow as she processes these "all the time for people who have already cancelled". It has been over 6 weeks now and I have not received my $10 back! Should I stop waiting??? I guess I should consider myself lucky to only be out the cost of the stamp.

I would not recommend doing ANY business with this group!

Pam
Wattsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2006 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Distinct-Advantage-Freedom-Gold/Largo-Florida-33771/Distinct-Advantage-Freedom-Gold-ripoff-dishonest-company-products-are-a-scam-Largo-207013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Distinct Advantage - Freedom Gold