Complaint Review: Distinct Advantage, Suntasia Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, October 10, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 10, 2006

• Reported By:Upstate New York
Distinct Advantage, Suntasia Marketing
10500 Ulmerton Rd Suite 726-302 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Distinct Advantage, Suntasia Marketing Total Scam Largo Florida

This is a total scam. I received a phone call, wanting to give me a $100 free gas card to use anywhere in the country and $400 worth of airline tickets. I advised the caller I was not interested, which is when she became very rude and harassing.

The caller then proceed to tell me that the remaining part of the call is going to be recorded, so I authorized that. She then asked me to verify my banking info w/her (routing #, checking account #,etc) as she read it back-previous complaints I've read, they ask for ME to verify but in my experience, she READ my info to ME. How disturbing.

Do NOT trust these people. I have to know put a "freeze" on my account and open a new one. What a hassle!!! Help me put a stop to them...

Upstate, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Distinct-Advantage-Suntasia-Marketing/Largo-Florida-33771/Distinct-Advantage-Suntasia-Marketing-Total-Scam-Largo-Florida-215110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Distinct Advantage, Suntasia Marketing