Complaint Review: Distributor

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2003

• Reported By:Redding California
Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Distributor Enterprises ripoff Ft Lauderdale Florida

I got my money back! .....

This might help someone. In March 2003 I sent $55 to Distributor Enterprises in hopes of receiving a catalog-stuffing package. I never received anything. However, over the next few months I continued to receive the same offers in the mail, only the name and address was slightly different each time, yet always from Florida.

Anyways, one night I was bored and just for the heck of it I decided to file a complaint against them with the Attorney General of Florida, I had no expectation of recompensation. I filed the complaint online ant it only took about twenty minutes. After a couple of weeks I got a notice in the mail from the Florida Department of Consumer Affairs that said they were investigating my case. Then guess what? About one month after that I received a check in the mail from Distributor Enterprises for the amount of $55. I was shocked, that was definitely that last thing I expected.

If you have been ripped of by D.E. Enterprises, or whatever else they want to call themselves, then I would urge you do file a complaint with the Attorney General of Florida as well. It only takes twenty minutes or so and you can do it online. I dont know the web address off hand but you can easily find it if you do a search for Attorney General of Florida. You can also go to the Better Business Bureau web site (www.bbb.org) and find a list of names and addresses used by Distributor Enterprises as well as phone numbers, this is helpful information when filing a complaint.

This business will go down for sure if enough people file a formal complaint against them. Then we can stop receiving their worthless junk mail.

Best Hopes,

Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2003 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Distributor/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/Distributor-Enterprises-ripoff-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-63097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Distributor