Complaint Review: District Law Firm

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — California
District Law Firm
3380 Flair Dr. Ste 233 El Monte, California USA

District Law Firm Company is a Fraud, They are only out for your MONEY El Monte California

*General Comment: Similar situation just starting

On Sept. 30, 2013, I went in for a free consult. They asked me for documentation and I gave it to them, they wanted to start on my file right away and asked for a downpayment of$1500 plus a $400 monthly fee until they close my file. I wasn't in my right mind and gave them my checking information. That day I came home and did some research on the company and saw that there is no lawyer at this location, so I immediatlely called the office. I got no phone call, so I sent Cesar a message via text, letting him know that at the time I did not want to proceed because I was going out of state. He replied that it was ok, not to worry about it. He and the collections office is calling me all the time saying they are going to put a lein on my house. This was only 19 days ago and I'm already in collections?!? Do yourself the favor and stay away from this company. I am currently working with a lawyer to do something about the harrasment, it non-stop every day. They're trying to scare me but It's not going to happen and they're not getting one cent from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/District-Law-Firm/El-Monte-California-91731/District-Law-Firm-Company-is-a-Fraud-They-are-only-out-for-your-MONEY-El-Monte-Californi-1093521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on District Law Firm

#1 General Comment

Similar situation just starting

AUTHOR: jackie - ()

Can you tell me who was dealing with your case? Im planning on taking these to the district attorney but would like to know what happened afterwards with your case.