Complaint Review: Diverse Financial Group - Kristine Lewis - Anita Blake - Maryann McDonald

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2005

• Reported By:Somerset Massachusetts
Diverse Financial Group - Kristine Lewis - Anita Blake - Maryann McDonald
574 Washington St Easton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Diverse Financial Group, Kristine Lewis, Anita Blake, Maryann McDonald ripoff! Easton Massachusetts

I too am a victim of this company. My ordeal started on December 27, 2004 and has been going on ever since. I was first contacted by a Kristine Lewis about a loan and to western union $1000.00 to a Sam Browne in Canada. Then she went on vacation and I was then sent to a Anita Blake who kept telling me that my loan for $35,000.00 would be in my account in a couple of days.

The loan never made it to my account and then a Maryann McDonald took over my case. She in turn told me that I had to western union another $2500.00 (which I did) to secure my loan. I was even given a policy # (which was probably fake) and was told that the money would be in my account last Thursday (1/27/05.

Again, no loan. i have been trying to call Maryann, but ever since I sent the $3500.00, there has been no answer. As a matter of fact, every extension that I call, all you get is a voice mail. Now I am out $3500.00.

The first part of this whole sceme was by Kristine Lewis and a Robert Foley w/Huntington Insurance. I had a phone # for Robert Foley, it was a cell phone # and has since been disconnected. The rest of this ordeal I don't know who the insurance co is with. I just want to get my money back.

Somerset, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diverse-Financial-Group-Kristine-Lewis-Anita-Blake-Maryann-McDonald/Easton-Massachusetts-02334/Diverse-Financial-Group-Kristine-Lewis-Anita-Blake-Maryann-McDonald-ripoff-Easton-Mass-129828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diverse Financial Group - Kristine Lewis - Anita Blake - Maryann McDonald